The Fort Washington Pool
Association (FWPA) was founded in 1969. The FWPA is member owned and operated by a volunteer board of directors. We are located just steps away from the Potomac River near the Fort Washington Marina. Our members enjoy an incredible family friendly atmosphere, waterfront access for boating, swim instruction, entertaining space, and so much more.
The FWPA is home to the Fort Washington Sharks Swim Team. The Sharks compete in the Prince-Mont Swim League and welcome young swimmers between the ages of 5-18. FWPA also has a guppy swim program for beginner swimmers ages 0-5.
As a member of FWPA you are welcome to the following amenities:
- Access to the 6-lane junior Olympic size pool
- 1 foot deep wading pool for small children
- Inviting indoor gathering area
- Grill and picnic area
- Snack bar
- Ability to bring your own food from off-site
- Social events for kids and adults
- Boat storage
- Beach area with small boat launch, dock, picnic decks, grills and waterfront access.